We are quickly approaching a year of curbside service! Here is a brief explanation of our current protocol:
- Only staff members and pets are allowed inside the building.
- Please remain in your cars and use your cell phone to contact us if you are here for any supplies or food. To simplify the exchange, we will take payment for supplies prior to bringing it out to your vehicle.
- Please wear a mask when a staff member is in close proximity to your vehicle.
- All paperwork is electronic. We do not accept cash at this time. We will only accept electronic forms of payment, including Care Credit, at the time of service. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
- We will need to know the make and model of your vehicle when you arrive, and possibly where your pet is located within the vehicle.
- Please limit your in-person discussions with our staff a minimum. We are happy to converse with you over the phone.
- If you are sick, have been sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please self-quarantine and have somebody else come down to take care of your pets’ needs.
If your pet is here to see the doctor:
Once you arrive, please give us a call. You will be connected to your pet’s nurse so you can share information with us, the way you usually do in a room. After that, they will come to your car and bring your pet inside the building for the doctor to perform an examination. After the exam, the doctor will call to discuss the exam findings, diagnosis, and needed treatments as you wait in your vehicle.
You are welcome to leave and come back, we just need to know if you are no longer on our premises and we will need to make arrangements for you to pick up your pet.
We are sorry in advance if this is not how you wish to do business with us. We cannot remain open for your pets’ needs if we don’t have healthy staff that can come to work, and we certainly do not wish to make our clients ill. You can continue to expect our high level of customer service on the phone, by text and email while dedicating all our time in the building to your pets’ care and health and communicating with you at all times.
We thank you all for your willingness to adapt and for your patience as we continue to follow guidance from the CDC and the Veterinary Board. We know that these changes have protected us, and you, from increased exposure. We will continue do everything possible to uphold the exceptional veterinary care that you expect us to provide to you and your pet, the only thing changing is your physical contact, not your pet's level of care.
Call, text or email us if there is anything else we can do for you or your pet during this challenging time.